Third Monday Basic Maintenance classes are now over for the year. Classes will resume in the spring, check back on our website and Facebook page for updates.
The Sacramento Bicycle Kitchen will be hosting a Basic Bicycle Maintenance Class on the third (3rd) Monday of every month at 6:30-7:30 PM. First class – May 16, 2016.
Basic bicycle maintenance: Level A
* Bring your own bike for hands-on experience
* Bike component identification.
* Pre-ride bike safety check.
* Clean and lube the drive train for a quiet, smooth ride, and to prevent wear & tear.
* Recommended tools and how to change an inner tube/fix-a-flat.
Classes are FREE. No need to RSVP. Please arrive a few minutes early to complete our waiver and sign in process.
Neglecting maintenance on you bike can result in an expensive trip to your local bicycle shop. These classes provide an opportunity to learn the basic maintenance skills necessary to keep your bike on the road, out of the shop, and avoid expensive repairs.
Come down and see what our shop has to offer.