SBK is still closed for DIY shop work but is now doing sales, donations, and free kids bikes by appointment! Time slot options vary week to week so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out the available openings and secure yours before they are all gone!Some things to note:
- All bikes and parts are used and sold as-is, no work can be done in the shop prior to or after purchase.
- Bikes are in varying states of repair and may not all be able to be test ridden.
- We ask that visits are kept as brief as possible and that visitors wear masks and gloves. If you do not have your own PPE, you can get a disposable mask and gloves at the table set up at the entrance. This table also has hand sanitizer; please sanitize your hands before touching anything else.
- We are only able to process cash transactions.
- We are first come, first served and cannot guarantee that any particular bike that you may have heard about or seen advertised will still be available.
- Child must be present for free kid’s bikes.
- While we do donation level free kids bikes, not all kids bikes are free. High end or vintage kids bikes may be sales only.