The Sacramento Bicycle Kitchen is run completely by volunteers. We have a regular, committed staff that contribute at least 3 hours a week. We also have many, many people that contribute their time occasionally. Without both of these types of volunteers we would not be as successful as we are.
- Orientation lasts approximately 1 hour.
- RSVPs are appreciated but not necessary.
- No previous bike shop experience necessary; just be willing to learn!
- You must be 18 or older to volunteer; minors may volunteer at the discretion of the Volunteer Coordinator and daily shift manager.
- Minors must bring a parent or guardian to orientation to co-sign the liability waiver.
Email our Volunteer Coordinator if you have any questions or to RSVP!
Read more about our volunteer levels and organizational structure here.